Again, after eons of inactivity and being dead, something is here again in this page. What is it? Rants, rants, and more rants!
So hello September, and hello Christmas. I mean fuck you, for robbing me again for the coming months. And I’m currently in the (almost) third month of being stuck at that shitty job that I had since June, which continued to suck.
I decided that I no longer want to stay there for the pay, but it seems life is indeed trolling me again and is giving me a hard time looking for a decent job to replace my current one. It sucks that when I started taking said shitty job, lots of companies were calling me just a few weeks after. But now I’m really having a hard time. That or one just doesn’t look for jobs on a Sunday almost-midnight time before another workweek Monday.
Being a living organism and a proper functioning member of society is suffering.
tl;dr my life is shitty right now. So I’ll just go back to my animu and my waifu Asuna.
Currently under a period of minor depression for taking a job that I don’t like anything about it but is in for the pay.
Guess what, I’m back from the dead! Yeah, I know that many people think that I’m dead and my Tumblr is also no longer breathing, but here’s a post back from the dead.
So to start off my resurrection, here’s the obligatory year-end post.
2011 has been a really, really CRAZY year. It’s to be expected as it is the Year of the Rabbit and we all know Reisen Udongein Inaba. There’s my last Feb Fair as an undergrad student, the very hectic SP-making and defense phase, Graduation (shit finally!), the many anime/cosplay conventions, looking-for-work phase, starting work, and my first Christmas as an employee. So with all that, what of them are worth looking back? Here’s the stuff I think that are worth mentioning. This doesn’t mean that other events are not special, these are more of key points, if you may.
- Had my last Feb Fair as a student
- Finally managed to finish college (gasp!)
- Got my first job
- Got my phone snatched at a bus station (first time)
- First time I was given a surprise on my birthday
- Attended Ozine Fest, Cosplay Mania, and UP AME Monogatari
- Attended Oktoberfest for the first time
- Involvement with the Filipino Freethinkers group
- First time that I got myself so drunk that I blacked out and woke up at the office the next morning with no idea what happened the rest of the night, and with most of my stuff lost (Real-life The Hangover. Yes it happens.)
And some stuff that I managed to get myself this year
- iPhone 4 (3 years frustration, pagbigyan :D)
- Yuki Nagato nendoroid
- Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) nendoroid
- My first Starbucks planner
And my rekindling of my love for reading with the following
- The Hunger Games Trilogy, Suzanne Collins
- Divergence, Veronica Roth
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
- The Book Thief, Marcus Zusak
- This Is A Crazy Planets, Lourd De Veyra
- Insectissimo!, Lourd De Veyra
- Kikomachine 7: Sorrowful, Sorrowful Mysteries, Manix Abrera
And with that, I can say that 2011 has really been good to me, albeit a little on the crazy side. I have now entered life after college, and constantly enjoying it while being chewed on by life and stuff. All part of a days work. Thanks 2011 for a nice year, and looking forward to 2012! (And no, I don’t believe that Mayan shit).
As for 2012, here are some of my “resolutions” (though I might fail yet again, it doesn’t hurt to set goals)
- Less time being lazy, more time for exercise
- Improve self-confidence
- Learn how to talk smoothly
- And improve self-confidence
- Become more active with online communities and stuff
- Write more! To finish a written story by the first half of the year and properly join next year’s NaNoWriMo
- And all that shit
With that, I bid thanks to 2011 and await for 2012 to come down. Wishing everyone an awesome new year!
Now I really wonder what I have done with my life, when I could’ve been like the people I see in anime/cosplay conventions.
Seriously. I should’ve started cosplaying and being active in the Internets years ago. And now, I fucking regret having wasted all those years, all those potential. And now I’ll just sulk in a corner for the meantime.